Tennis betting has become very important to many punters and online bookmakers in recent years. The popularity of the game has always made it a popular sport for people to bet on. However, these days people can use live streaming to watch practically any tennis match while they bet. This has taken online tennis betting to a whole new level.
There are many ways to bet on tennis, both before the match and in-play. It is actually one of the fastest moving betting markets, with the odds usually changing after every single point. This opens up many opportunities to profit, either through the bookies or the betting exchanges. To make the most of these opportunities, you need to make sure you’re using the right bookmaker. Your choice of bookie can make a huge difference to your experience. Our guide will help you find the best bookies for betting on tennis.
Bet365Bet365 are one of the best bookies to bet on tennis. Their main strength is their in-play betting and live streaming. You can stream your choice of match for free, and bet in-play while you watch! There are plenty of tennis betting markets to choose from, with some of the best odds around, and you can also cash in your bets.
- Bet on any match in any tournament, live in-play
- Watch matches free with live streaming
- Tennis accumulator bonus up to 50%
- Big choice of markets with competitive odds
- Cash In Your Bet!
BetfairTennis betting is fast and easy at Betfair. Everything you need is at your fingertips. You can watch live streaming, and view live match stats to help you decide on your bets. With all the markets you could ever want, plus great odds and cash-out, its the perfect place to bet on tennis.
- Live streaming
- Live match stats
- Cash out winning bets
- All the markets with best odds and price rush
Tips For Successful Tennis Betting
Tennis is a sport that can give you incredible profits if you learn how to bet on it properly. Here are the do’s and don’ts of tennis betting to help you get started…
Tennis Betting Markets Explained
- Match Odds – This is the most popular market, where you be on which player will win the match. The market is available in-play and does not close until the final result is known.
- Game Winner – You can bet on which player will win each individual game. This can be either the next game, or any other game within the set currently being played.
- Set Winner – Bet on which player will win a particular set. This can be the set currently being played or a set that has not yet started.
- Set Betting – In the Set Betting market you predict what the match score will be, in sets. For example 2-0, 2-1 etc.
- Point Winner – You can bet on the winner of each individual point. This market gives hundreds of opportunities to bet within every match.
- To Win A Set – In this market you bet on whether a particular player will win any set during the match. There are two possible outcomes: Yes (the player will win a set) or No (they won’t).
Understanding how the tennis betting markets work is important. You should always check the rules for each market you bet on. Once you specialise in a particular type of bet, you can easily go on to make regular profits at your chosen bookies.