Horse Racing is the oldest and one of the most popular sports to bet on. There are numerous race meetings held nearly every day of the year, so there are always plenty of opportunities to profit. Online punters get a much better deal than people who bet in betting shops. Online, you can take advantage of better odds, free bets when you back winners, money back on losing bets, and numerous other promotions. When you take advantage of these offers, it gives you a better chance to be successful at horse racing betting than ever before.
Every bookie offers odds on horse racing, but there is a big difference when it comes to the quality of service and number of promotions that they offer. Although many people are attracted to join a bookmaker because of their sign up offers (see here) there are many other factors to consider when choosing where to bet. We’ve picked out the best bookies for horse racing below. We’ll explain exactly what they offer, and what makes them stand out from the crowd.
Betfair make it fast and easy to bet on horse racing. All the stats, tips and time information you need is at your fingertips. Thanks to their Price Rush feature you will often get better odds than you were expecting. You can also use the Betfair exchange to bet against other people, giving better odds and the opportunity to bet on horses to lose. Overall, definitely one of the best bookies for horse racing.
- Price Rush – Get better odds than you were expecting!
- Irish Racing Special – Back a 3/1 winner and get a free bet!
- Live streaming – Watch the race live wherever you are.
- Cash In Your Bet – Take your profit early or cut your losses.
- Bet to Lose – You can back and lay (bet on a horse to lose) using the Betfair exchange.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Take early prices and if SP is higher you get the better price.
- Timeform Tips – See all form info and Timeform Tips with every race
Bet £10 Get £30 Free
Sky BetSky Bet come in as our second choice for betting on horse racing. In truth, this is one account you can’t afford to be without. While Sky’s free bet is acknowledged as one of the best on the market for new customers, it’s their ongoing daily promotions which really catch the eye.
Sky Bet offer at least one price boost every day. We’re not talking about some donkey outsider either. They enhance the odds of a hot favourite, a horse that you’d probably be betting on anyway. And that means better value, bigger profits and more regular winners.
Bet £5 Get £20 Free
On top of this, they also have best price on every favourite at one meeting each day. And unlike most bookmakers, you can also cash out on your horse racing bets – both singles and accas. It all adds up to a very good product and if you don’t have an account yet, you should really do something about that.
Bet365 have a very impressive range of horse racing offers. You can be sure of always getting the best odds thanks to their Price Promise and Best Odds Guaranteed. There are also free bets when you back a winner, and payouts on disqualified horses. Opening a Bet365 account is simply a “must do” for anyone serious about betting on horses.
- ITV 4/1 Offer – Whenever you back a winner at 4/1 or more on a Channel 4 race, you will receive an extra risk free bet.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – If you take an early price on any horse and the SP is higher, you will be paid out at the higher price.
- Price Promise – Guaranteed to always offer the best price for every horse in all ITV4 races.
- Racing Value – If your horse wins the race but is then disqualified, Bet365 will pay out on the first past the post winner as well as the official winner.
- Live streaming – Watch every race live, on the go.
£200 First Deposit Bonus
Tips For Successful Horse Racing Betting
Sticking to the best bookies is a good first step towards successfully betting on horse racing. However there are a few more basic thing you need to know before you get started. Some professional punters have made millions betting on the horses over the years. We’re not suggesting that these tips will put you in that category straight away, but they’ll definitely help you start to make a profit.