Football is the most popular sport in the world to bet on. Millions of people bet every week on the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, International matches and much more. All bookies offer football betting, but their product can be very different. Every bookmaker claims to have the best service, but they can’t all be right. So which football bookie should you choose? Shopping around for the best bookies for football betting could take you a very long time, and that’s where football betting guides such as this one can help.
We’ve picked out the bookies that offer the best odds, the best promotions, and the best money back deals on football betting markets. We’ll also take a look at some of the best football markets to bet on and give you some tips on how to make money…
Sky BetThere is no better bookmaker for football betting than Sky Bet. Their website is set up perfectly, and if you don’t have an account yet, their free bet offer for new customers is one of the best in the business. All the main fixtures and markets are easy to access. The online odds are usually much better than the odds you’ll find in any high street bookies, and there are some great offers as well.
- Superb website, fast and easy to use
- Great range of football betting offers
- Big free bet signup offer for new customers
- Free live streaming
- Money back on accumulators
Bet £5 Get £20 Free
William HillWhat we really like about William Hill is that they have the most ways to bet on football. The choice of markets is staggering, with most available both pre-match and in-play. They also have some brilliant football promotions available to new and existing customers.
- Most ways to bet on football
- Acca Insurance – Get your money back if your accumulator misses by one.
- Bore Draw Insurance – Money back when a match finishes 0-0.
- First Goalscorer Second Chance – Money back if your chosen first goalscorer scores the second goal.
- Cash In Your Bet – Take your profit early or cut your losses in-play.
- Live tips – See tips from other users or add your own.
- Most Popular Bets – See what everyone else is backing.
Bet £10 Get £20 Free
Bet VictorIf you’re serious about betting on football, particularly the Premier League, then you need an account with Bet Victor. They have consistently been named as the bookie that offers the best odds on football betting for the last 4 years running.
- Consistently the best odds of any bookmaker for Premier League, Championship, FA Cup, Champions League and Europa League Match Odds betting
- Bet on all major matches worldwide
- In Play betting
- Back of the Net Promotion – Place a 5-fold or more on the Both Teams To Score market and if one leg lets you down you get a free bet
Tips For Successful Football Betting
Many professional punters are able to make good money by betting on football. You can too, but only if you do it the right way. Here are some tips to get you started…